Please contact us if you’d like to exhibit any of the portfolios we’ve curated, or if you’d like to have us as visiting artists or exhibit our work.
We travel with a drill, level, tape measure, magnets, and personable dispositions. We’d love to sample your local cuisine and will sleep upon your floor in perfect bliss on top of any available air mattress, couch, sleeping bag, or bit of foam.
What? You say you have a guest bedroom? It’s in the bag!
We are Available for:
- Relief Printmaking
- Screen Printing
- Stone & Plate Lithography, including Sharpie, Digital & Pronto Plate
- Collaborative Installation
- Fabric Printing, Sculpture, and Installation
- And much more!
Previous Workshops/Visiting Artist Gigs/Lectures:
Check out a summary list of a few of our previous engagements below.
- Louisiana State University and Glassell Gallery in the Shaw Center for the Arts, Baton Rouge, LA
- 2023 Virtual Artist Lecture/Studio Visit, Invited by Instructor and Director of the Galleries Courtney Taylor’s Art and Ecology Class. Louisiana State University, invitational. Baton Rouge, LA.
- EDP University, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
- 2022 Linocut Hand Block Printing on Fabric, taught for visiting students and faculty from EDP University in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Southeast MO State University. Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Arts Council of Southeast Missouri, Cape Girardeau, MO and The Missouri Fibers Artists (MoFA)
- 2021 Virtual Crochet Workshop, Co-hosted by the Missouri Fibers Artists (MoFA) & Arts Council of Southeast Missouri. Becky Stevens, President of MoFA and Ashley Sexton, Assistant Director/Exhibitions Curator at the Arts Council of Southeast Missouri.
- Catapult Press, Cape Girardeau, MO and Lawrence Arts Center, Lawrence, KS
- 2019 A Banner Day, Collaborative Community-Based Exhibition themed on protest posters created in two workshops taught by Orange Barrel Industries at Catapult Press, Southeast Missouri StateUniversity in Cape Girardeau, MO and exhibited as a part of Lawrence Print Week at the Lawrence Arts Center. Lawrence, KS.
- Frogman’s Print Workshops, University of Nebraska Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Clemson University, Printmaking, Art Department, Clemson, SC
- Mission Graphica, Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts, San Fransisco, CA
- University of North Carolina Pembroke, Pembroke, NC
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
- 2013: Hannah: Relief Printmaking and Screen Print on Fabrics, machine sewing and embroidery, Foundations-wide artist lecture, Exhibition
- University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- 2014: Blake and Hannah: Relief Printmaking
- 2013: Blake and Hannah: Exhibition “OBI Introspective,” Artist Talk, Lithography Demonstration, Relief Demonstration
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- 2016: Blake and Hannah: Instructors for Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts in Printmaking for two weeks teaching screenprinting.
- 2015: Blake and Hannah: Instructors for Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts in Printmaking for two weeks teaching color reduction linoblock printing.
- 2014: Blake and Hannah: Visiting Artists during the 2nd Nashville Print Revival: Sharpie Litho and Stone Litho Demonstrations, Relief Printmaking and Screen Print on Fabrics Demonstration, machine sewing and embroidery, Artist Lecture at Watkins College for Art, Design & Film
- 2012: Blake and Hannah: Visiting Artists during Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts
- Snow College, Ephraim, UT
You can see even more by browsing our home page.